Saturday, September 20, 2008

Week Three NFL Picks



Since I know there are so many people waiting for our picks for the week before they can do anything else this weekend, here they are:

Russ' Picks:

Atlanta - Buffalo - New England - Seattle - Denver his upset pick is Pittsburgh (which pisses me off a bit 'cause they are playing the Eagles but notice he isn't picking his cowgirls to win. Interesting!)

My Picks:

Buffalo - Giants - New England - Indianapolis (they have to win one sometime, don't they?) - Seattle (they have to win one sooner or later as well, right?) and my upset pick of the week is Arizona (I have no idea why they are even getting points this week, seems a little lopsided there.

Russ leads me by a point as we go into this weeks games. I was also told that I should add to this list that it is, of course, for entertainment purposes only. Got that?

Tootles!


MONDAY UPDATE MONDAY UPDATE MONDAY UPDATE

Russ gets four points to bring his total to 11 he had Atlanta, Buffalo, Seattle, and Denver right.

I got three points to equal 9 points. I got Buffalo, NY Giants, and Seattle right. I need a big week next week.

1 comment:

RussnFuss said...

Oh just grow up will ya thats not at all funny and uncalled for you rube