Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Morning Quarterback






UPDATE

Here's our weekly update on the NFL season competition between Russ and I.

My picks and my score:
New England got past the Chiefs (without Tom Brady who might be out for the year with a knee injury. Sorry fantasy leaguers who had Brady. Too bad!)
The Eagles friggin' destroyed the Rams as I predicted.
San Diego and Indy went tits up and lost as well as my upset pick of the Browns.
I did rebound with picking Pittsburgh who beat the Texans almost as bad as the Eagles beat the Rams.

I got 3 points.

Russ' picks and score:
Russ also gets points from his New England and Philly picks.
He got bumpkiss with his San Diego and Indy picks like me. His upset pick of the Texans also did diddly.
Unfortunately he picked Dallas to beat the Browns.

Russ also gets 3 points. We got a tie after one week. Ooohhh, the tension mounts!

No comments: