Saturday, September 13, 2008

Week 2 NFL Picks


Here are the week 2 picks for me and Cheeks. Somebody has got to tell me how he got that name by the way. Cerpts I'm thinking you can fill in the missing years for me about the origin to that one!
my picks:
Giants - cause if the eagles can beat the Rams the Giants have to be able to
Seattle - they lost last week but they played in the remnants of Hannah
Arizona - Hopefully there is still some magic in Kurt Warner or at least enough to get them past the Dolphins this week. Miami has won 1 game in their last 20 I see a pattern there
Pittsburgh - My Super Bowl pick for the AFC now that Brady is out for the year
Dallas - My NFC pick for the bowl they are also my team and did I mention America's team and Jessica Simpson likes them too
My upset pick this week is Atlanta over Tampa.
Cheeks is picking:
Giants
Jacksonville
Seattle
Tampa
Pittsburgh
Hes picking his Eagles against my Boys as his upset pick. I admire his faith but laugh at his stupidity.
Have a good weekend.
MONDAY UPDATE
My winners this week so far (we still got the 'Boys and the Eagles tonight with four big points riding on it) were Giants, Arizona, and Pittsburgh to give me three points to add to last weeks three points to equal 6 points for the season.
Cheeks got the Giants, Tampa, and Pittsburgh right to give him three points also. We have a tie going into tonights game. I will either be up by one or he will be up by three. But with all that in mind I only have one thing to say: "HOW 'BOUT THEM COWBOYS?"

2 comments:

Cerpts said...

How Cheeks got his name?!?!? Well, I suppose I can keep that secret to myself as long as Cheeks keeps me supplied with licorice, Count Chocula and Blueberry Buckle!

You listening Cheeks???? It's gonna cost ya!

RussnFuss said...

Oh yeah! Uh huh! gimme my one point lead - but truth be told, i was a wee bit worried and i will give your team some credit they put up a hell of a fight and made some mnf history along with my team who won the game by the way!

and cerpts if the name is blackmail worthy than it must be a good one